When I’m not fighting for my survival in this make-it-or-die world, I’m most likely doing nothing at all. I like sitting in the dark, illuminating the room with the glare of my laptop, while listening to music by the likes of Lana Del Rey and The Weeknd, with a Four Loko in hand of course.
I’m just the type of person that needs to seclude himself from the world every now and then and recharge if the world’s gonna expect me to be the same fun and fabulous person that I usually am when out and about. Here are some things I totally appreciate about my downtime.
- It’s simply a nice change of pace, when I don’t have to wake up and get ready. No shower. No pants. Just what the good lord and momma gave me!
- I finally have time to educate myself on what the fuck is goin’ on in the world
- I can get in a good workout at home
- I can catch up on all the latest episodes of my favorite shows
- I get very pensive in a depressing, but motivating way
- I google places I wish I could be at. (And Hunny, I plan to be there!!)
- Buzzfeed! God, I love wasting my time on that site
- Comfort food tastes way better, when your already oh so comfortable
- You know you chillin’ right when ya day drankin’!!
- There are health benefits
- There’s never a rush. I have a whole 24 hrs to get shit done
- I have all the time in the world for all of my friends
And best of all
- I can do all the above with them!
Thanks for reading!